Infant & Early Childhood Services
Infant & Early Childhood Services serves children ages 0-7 with behavioral health issues, to ensure they can develop and thrive—academically, socially, and emotionally.
We are particularly focused on working with families who have experienced or are healing from trauma.
Our bicultural therapists utilize evidence-based, trauma-focused models of treatment that have been proven to make a difference for this age group and their families.
- Parent/caregiver and child groups
- Family/dyadic therapy (with both caregiver(s) and child), including child parent psychotherapy and infant parent psychotherapy
- Individual therapy for children
- Individual child screenings
- Guidance in increasing positive interactions and communication between parent & child
- Assistance in developing social-emotional skills, building resiliency, improving self-esteem, and encouraging self-regulation
- Referrals for other early childhood services
- Case management
Hours of operation: Monday – Saturday from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please email us at [email protected] or call us at (646) 340-1551.