Child and Adolescent School Based Mental Health Program
The Bowen Center’s Child and Adolescent School Based Program provides a safe and supportive environment, for children and teens ages 4 years to 19 years, within a child’s school to help them and families cope with:
- Behavior Problems
- Conflict among Family Members
- Difficulty Making Friends
- Sadness and Depression
- Stress and Trauma
- Adjustment to Life Changes
- Hyperactivity and Restlessness
- COVID Related Trauma
We provide comprehensive assessment and treatment for children, adolescents, and families struggling with behavioral and emotional problems.
- Individual & Family Therapy, Group Therapy
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Psychopharmacology and Medication Management
- Psychoeducation and Parenting Skills
Bilingual Spanish speaking Child Psychiatrists and Therapists are available.