Located in the Upper East Side of Manhattan, A.B.L.E. House (Addicts Benefiting from a Loving Environment) is a 20-bed residence for men and women that provides a home-like, drug-and-alcohol-free environment where individuals strengthen the skills necessary for community integration. The goal of A.B.L.E. House is to enable clients to achieve independence and self-sufficiency while remaining connected to recovery-oriented systems of care throughout New York City.
Residents play an active role in developing their own individualized service plans, which include developing healthy and productive relationships with their families and the community.
Available services include:
- Therapeutic and medical support
- Community integration
- Housing assistance
- Socialization/parenting/life skills
- Community/personal hygiene and personal care skills
- Individual/family groups
- Gender-specific groups
- Medication monitoring and symptom management
- HIV education and referral for testing
- HRA/Medicaid assistance
- Linkage to psychiatric/Medical/dental services
- Linkage to employment/educational/services
- Transportation (7-day Metrocard for outpatient and medical appointment
Hours of operation: 24 hours a day / 7-days a week.
For contact information, click here.